We value and encourage everyone to discover the joy and the reward of helping others through service. If you would like to get involved, please contact us today! Here are some ways to serve at West Isle:
- Choir - The choir is open to anyone wishing to raise a voice in praise to the lord. Rehearsal is every Sunday at 9am in the sanctuary.
- Greeter - Greeters welcome, pass out church bulletins and attendance books, collect the offereing, and are responsible for kitchen clean up following fellowship.
- Communion - Ordained elders are encouraged to take part in serving the elements of communion.
- Layleader - Ordained elders are encouraged to take part in leading the congregation during Sunday Service.
- Office Volunteer - If you have a few hours a week you would be willing to give to help in the church office, your work would be greatly appreciated.
- Alter Flowers - Flowers may be placed on the alter in memory of a loved one or in honor of a special occasion.
- Children's Sermon - If God has given you the gift of communicating easily with children, consider giving the children's sermon during Sunday Services. It's a wonderful way to share your love of Jesus with young disciples who are just learning about the bible.